Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to DeHart Place in Morristown, New Jersey
albuterol otc usa
albuterol otc walgreens website
augmentin generico website
DeHart Place is an Exclusive
community of only 9 Luxury Townhome Residences in the
prestigious, historic district of Morristown, NJ. It offers Exciting,
In-Town Living just two blocks from the vibrant Downtown
Morristown with all it's Restaurants, Cafes and Shopping. These
exquisite townhomes each offer four stories of luxurious and
inviting living space and come with 3-4 Bedrooms, 4.1 Baths and 2 Car Attached Garages
and a Private Elevator. Small Town Appeal, Big City
Convenience and Maintenance-Free Living are only a few of the
advantages you will experience when you reside at DeHart Place.
Conveniently located in Morristown NJ, DeHart Place is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Morristown lies about
32 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
- Modern, Stately Townhome Residences offering 3-4 Bedroom,
4.1 Baths, Finished Basements, Personal Elevator and 2 Car Garages
located in the heart of Morristown, NJ.
- Location! Location! Location!
- Ultra-convenient and a Commuter's Dream: 2 Block from the Morristown Green
and a short walk to the
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 30 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 5 +/- minute walk to the Morristown Green, the center of
Shops, Restaurants, Street Fairs, Concerts and more.
- Conveniently Located about a 1 Mile from Morristown Memorial
- The Morristown Community Theater is only a 0.4 miles away.
- 12+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates 287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
- Number of Units: 9
- Beds/Baths: 3 / 4.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 2008
- Price: $1,200,000 - $1,460,000
- Amenities: Elevator
- Common Features: Four stories of luxurious living space. Premium materials such as Hardwood Floors, Granite and Marble surfaces, custom cabinetry, crown moldings, Gourmet Kitchens with Designer Viking Appliances, a Personal Elevator, Fireplaces in Family Rooms, Wet Bars and more. 10' Ceilings on Living Level and 9' on Bedroom Level. They range from around 3700-4100 Sq Feet.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Thomas Jefferson School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Within Walking Distance of the Morristown Train Station with Direct service to New York City.
- Fun & Recreation: In the Heart of Morristown, near the Green, shops, and eateries. Rockaway, Livingston and Short Hills Malls are nearby. About 32 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Magnificent Newer Townhomes Located in the Historic Section of Morristown. Just steps away from the superb dining, shopping and cultural activies that Morristown offers. Modern Luxury Meets Historic Charm. Granite Kitchen with Viking Stainless Steel Appliances, Exceptional Marble Baths, Personal Elevator
and 2 Car Garage. Within Walking Distance of the Heart of Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
DeHart Place, Morristown, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
was built around 2007 and there are only 9 Townhomes. The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. The Morristown area many recreational opportunities
from the local township and county to sports arenas, hiking and
biking areas. Memorial Park, Frelinghuysen Arboretum, James
Park, Centennial Park and Morris County Park are just a few of
the areas' recreational delights.
Suburban Life Style for Urban People
Place is that unusual combination of a suburban,
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the DeHart Place Experts!
Local Map of DeHart Place in Morristown, NJ